Joining the Arts Forum
The Arts Forum is open to individuals and groups/organisations who are involved in any aspect of the arts and who operate in or regularly promote public events in Leighton Buzzard, Linslade or the surrounding areas of Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Membership is free but must be renewed each year.
Members can benefit from free publicity both for the member’s regular activities as well as specific public events. The Forum encourages and where possible facilitates members to network with each other and to share resources. The Forum also distributes grants on behalf of the Leighton–Linsdale Town Council to local individuals and arts groups, if they qualify. Further information about grants can be found in the Grants section.
In the Document section you will find a copy of the Forum’s constitution as well as a membership application/renewal form. To apply for membership simply fill in the form either on your computer/mobile or on a print out and forward the completed form to the Forum via email or in the post, full details are on the form.
Benefits of membership:
- Add your own page to our site under ‘Organisations’ and/or ‘Venues’ with a link to your website for FREE.
- Add all your events to our on-line event diary to publicise and widen awareness for FREE.
- Increase local awareness of your organisation and grow your membership and audience numbers.
- Ability to seek grant funding for qualifying projects.
- Network with other Arts organisations and share best practice.
- And best of all membership is FREE yes FREE…FREE…FREE.
Not a member? Why not join now, click here to open a membership application form (PDF document).